1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

User avatar
Flonker
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by Flonker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:20 am

[OOC Dex 8, JOT-1 and I know it won't matter, but 0G CBT-1]

Fusil is attempting to Grappling Roll.

2 6-sided dice are to be rolled. The rolls are:

Die #1: 1
Die #2: 2

Dice roll #1 total is 3

[OOC Well khest me running]

[edit DEX 4??? She even know what end to hold???]
Last edited by Flonker on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keven - Wyott Khade 876CB6 - "He did WHAT with a stick of butter?????"

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 am

Flonker wrote:[OOC Dex 8, JOT-1 and I know it won't matter, but 0G CBT-1]
Fusil should roll again (imo, only brawling would count)

Beat a 5.

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: Orlova wrestling

5

User avatar
Flonker
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by Flonker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 am

Fusil is attempting to Strip that damned gun.

2 6-sided dice are to be rolled. The rolls are:

Die #1: 5
Die #2: 5

Dice roll #1 total is 10
Keven - Wyott Khade 876CB6 - "He did WHAT with a stick of butter?????"

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:27 am

Orlova pins Fusil! :shock:

User avatar
Flonker
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by Flonker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:27 am

dragoner wrote:Orlova pins Fusil! :shock:
Exqueeze me? 10 beats a 5.
Keven - Wyott Khade 876CB6 - "He did WHAT with a stick of butter?????"

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 am

Flonker wrote:Fusil is attempting to Strip that damned gun.

2 6-sided dice are to be rolled. The rolls are:

Die #1: 5
Die #2: 5

Dice roll #1 total is 10
You will have to wait if someone comes to you rescue, like Elliot or Geris.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 am

Flonker wrote:
dragoner wrote:Orlova pins Fusil! :shock:
Exqueeze me? 10 beats a 5.
You got a three before.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 am

Flonker wrote:
dragoner wrote:Orlova pins Fusil! :shock:
Exqueeze me? 10 beats a 5.
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: another wrestling

6

So, ok Fusil breaks away and scrabbles under the table.

User avatar
Flonker
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by Flonker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 am

dragoner wrote:
Flonker wrote:
dragoner wrote:Orlova pins Fusil! :shock:
Exqueeze me? 10 beats a 5.
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: another wrestling

6

So, ok Fusil breaks away and scrabbles under the table.
With the gun??
Keven - Wyott Khade 876CB6 - "He did WHAT with a stick of butter?????"

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

madmike wrote:(OoC quick pop in as I am engaged into a gardening busy bee currently)

"ENOUGH!! All of you!!

I have had a gutful of this crap.

You two have come onto our ship acting high and mighty without explaining why you wish to "talk" to Fusil here. Rather than discussing it rationally, you threaten and bluster. Now you decide to draw a sidearm because you do not like our reaction to your bluster and threats?"

Put that bloody thing away and talk to us! BEFORE someone gets killed!"

Geris yells



(please roll... be back soonest! ahh, you could use leader 1 for that roll)
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: Geris trying to stop Fusil & Orlova

7+1=8

Lt Cmndr Sylmari is interested in stopping it; esp in that he has no idea how the Marines will react to a hostage situation.

"Control your man!" He calls out.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 1110/135 (early pm) Shakedown Cruise

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Sylmari holsters his pistol, furrows his brow, and crosses his arms in front of his chest; "Fine. Now let us go." He states.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest