Raven's Coin Finances

forbin

Re: Raven's Coin Finances

Post by forbin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 pm

I thought of that. Nah, actually, I'd rather this thread stay intact since it was (and still is) a discussion. I'll just copy a minimal version of the bookkeeping entries and such.

What you might do, however, is elevate the "official" record-keeping topics to a "sticky" status or whatever that will cause them to always be at the top of the lists, perhaps in a special color.
John B. | Elliott von Rossveldt, ship's CCS officer. | 2 5 9 B F B | 8 7 9 B F B

forbin

Post by forbin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm

The new discussion topics would be explicitly for resolving issues with their matching record-keeping topics. The "Raven's Coin Finances" topic would continue being what it is. It already mostly a discussion of "Company Operations".
John B. | Elliott von Rossveldt, ship's CCS officer. | 2 5 9 B F B | 8 7 9 B F B

forbin

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Post by forbin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Fellow Players:
I am about to be making entries in the "Company Operations" section, to get it started.

They are not to be taken as an attempt at assuming any control of things!

I'm just helping to get us organized and make things simple going forward... so I am entering what I believe to be the policies and things that we all have already decided together. There might be some unspoken assumptions that I'll try to make explicit there. Think of me as acting as the secretary and bookkeeper but not necessarily the treasurer.

I expect to get some things wrong! Please post corrections, questions, and commentary in "Company Operations Discussion." I'll make edits and amendments as necessary.

In getting things organized, I don't want to push us towards "rules lawyer" style playing. Let's all please keep that in mind, even though much of the materials in the 4 "Ops" and "Accounting" topics will sound like legalese -- just keeping the flavor of it a little since if the game were real, there'd be a bunch of it in some form or another.

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Wow, you really went to town, that's cool. 8-)

forbin

Post by forbin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks! I found myself jumping all over the site looking for those numbers and things so I'd play correctly, and decided to do something about it.

ducky

Post by ducky » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Reading the earlier posts, I'm happy to have 2,000 CR of what Greg contributes go towards Litnam's share.
Alan | Greg Pike, gunner | 6 9 6 7 9 8

forbin

Post by forbin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

That's great. Glad to have the "team player" spirit here.
Especially with the bar fight I think is about to happen! :o