3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1509
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by Bindoner » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Gah, why did I get here first? These damn Spiders are bad memories, as well as creepy as hell. Right, try to be professional.

"Welcome aboard, ah... , officers. I'm here to show you whatever you need to inspect." -*stop staring*- "(cough) Er, what do you need to see? Hopefully our Broker will be here with the documentation soon."

Damn, stop holding the stylus like a knife, we're at peace now...

Turning aside and speaking to comms, but keeping the killer bug in peripheral vision:

"Aziza, ah, Ms Brown? How soon will you get here with the cargo 's details for these, um, officers?"

Why does it have a mustache? Mustn't stare at the mustache....

"That's a mustache."...."A fine mustache." -*for a monster*-

I need backup, soon...
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+1, 1 per line.
Comment: Greeting Customs

5
Last edited by Bindoner on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by dragoner » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:46 pm

The scout rubs an eye, "Yeah, well ..." Before the mustachioed spider interjects, "Aktomicas, yaz, deese kan bee used peace, an for var, no? Destinknation ist imprortant. Needs inspecktion, un duty pays." At that they both begin to write on their tablets, "It's a Cr100 fee for landing and remain for up to six days; thereafter, a Cr100 per day fee is imposed for each additional day spent in port. You can't unload until you get it inspected, and that's Monday at the earliest. The Kutuhuans will impose their own duties, to cross extrality, usually a percent on the value. Have a happy Saturday." He transmits a request for EFT. He looks around some, as if noting the character of the crew and condition of the ship, before turning and leaving, the Yagachtya following.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1509
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by Bindoner » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Zhenya is shaken enough to speak with a Russian inflection ( instead of the normal neutral, non-accented, precise tone ): "Sorry you guys, first time I'd seen one of them since the war...*shudder*...At least I didn't try to kill it. I will cover the excess fees, of course.... Do we have any vodka on this ship? I.. need a moment to... change out of these clothes. I seem to have sweated through them...."
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by Taki117 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Kuerzu sighs softly as he makes his way down to the boarding ramp. "Hey, Zhenya, you alright?" He asks concernedly as he strides up next to her. He raised an eyebrow, one eye watching the port hands depart, the other glancing at Zhenya, his expression inquisitive.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by The D6 Rambler » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 am

Ooc: I'll make it that z and BT discussed it at dinner, and now BT uses his new Texting skills to comm about class.. There is no time to set the first one up...

:: Friends,

Zhenya and I and Mr Calson are putting together a cross training class, teaching Vacc Suit Protocols, Zero G Combat, and Hand to Hand Combat techniques as duties and permissions permit. It has been my experience that such endeavors will bond us as a stronger crew as we learn from each other.

All are welcome, But so far Anvil, Zhenya, Quezar, Calson, and Myself are in. Looking forward to it!
Respectfully,
Brother Theta ::

After he sends, BT will don his new black Vacc with silver trim, and adjusts his vestments, the Maroon ones, and robe into a hard to place affair. He could be a diplomat, scholar, or priest, and he adjusts his bearing to reflect this. He cleans up and is brooding, silent when customs arrives, leaning on his staff and studying an electronics manual. BT has stowed his SMG and ammo for the time being in the ships locker..
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1509
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by Bindoner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 am

"I'll be fine, thanks Kuerzu. I did not expect to be alone with one, and it to affect me so. It was foolish of me to be surprised by it, on it's own world. I am sorry to have complicated our business here."

Zhenya is still unconsciously gripping the stylus like a weapon.

"A shot of vodka and a shower I think. Would you care to join me? For the vodka part, I mean?"
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by Taki117 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Kuerzu smiles, of the friendly showing of teeth could be called smiling. "I don't drink, bit I'd gladly buy the first round. I have some shopping of my own to do. Are you familiar with pistols at all? Our last encounter left me feeling a little...exposed." he says with a nervous chuckle.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by dragoner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:46 pm

ChalkLine wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 am
Dixon sits up in the bridge, watching the security cameras and the motion sensors with the snub submachinegun on his lap. He has sip from his coffee and pans the camera about near the nose of the vessel, checking the landing gear for critters.
It's dark, native life exists, though not so much in these little radioactive pits where ships land. More nightlife in the cities beyond the hills.
Bindoner wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 am
"I'll be fine, thanks Kuerzu. I did not expect to be alone with one, and it to affect me so. It was foolish of me to be surprised by it, on it's own world. I am sorry to have complicated our business here."

Zhenya is still unconsciously gripping the stylus like a weapon.

"A shot of vodka and a shower I think. Would you care to join me? For the vodka part, I mean?"
On her comm number that she gave the authorities, she gets a comm back from the scout who was there earlier: 'chopper on the pad after five, boss wants to talk.'
Taki117 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Kuerzu smiles, of the friendly showing of teeth could be called smiling. "I don't drink, bit I'd gladly buy the first round. I have some shopping of my own to do. Are you familiar with pistols at all? Our last encounter left me feeling a little...exposed." he says with a nervous chuckle.
Buying illegal guns? ;)

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by dragoner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm going to think that Zhenya either made, or by other means, Hildalgo and Dixon are privy to the goings on with the cargo and talking to customs.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by dragoner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 pm

ChalkLine wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm
Dixon has his comm unit on him at all times
He, or Hidalgo, or anyone can always volunteer to go with up to the base, my feeling is that everyone is in this together.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5280
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3/13/2211 Aboard the Rover

Post by dragoner » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:17 pm

ChalkLine wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm
I'm happy to tag along. We can just lock down the ship and unless they blast in we can rest assured she'll be safe :)
Some can be left behind to guard it (ooc we'll lose people, pbp's always do) though locking it up is generally a good idea, and the ship has a "zombie" AI, self awareness, without actual self identity, to oppose intruders. Systems checks, maintenance, can absorb enough time until the 'after 5' landing time. This should be of interest, because it's Saturday, and what bureaucrat works after 5 on a Saturday? That should pique some interest.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest