Page 2 of 11

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:42 am
by Bindoner
"Anyone who can reach them, get your airtanks on. Scree, get everyone without tanks and a mask and a big gun into an escape pod, the air is going bad soon."


"Eto grebanyy koshmar." Zhenya tries to blink away the 'sleep' and steady the adrenaline response.

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:17 pm
by Bindoner
"Steel Dust, bring up the cargo and repair drones. Perhaps we can slow it down with them. Deploy them in hiding alongside its path, grapple it as it passes."

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:39 pm
by Taki117
"That's more money!" Kuerzu laments as he pulls on his Reflec and CA.

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:00 pm
by dragoner
So, if everyone immediately retreats, the monster shoots the nearest control console with it's laser, destroying it, then closes the iris, where through the video appears to weld it shut with the laser, and begins a clang, clang, clang, stomp back towards engineering.

(It's able to just knock the drones aside.)

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm
by Bindoner
Zhenya took a shot with the Taser, hoping the electric shock would do something to it, before running to get better weapons/air/armour.

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:36 pm
by dragoner
Do you want to roll surprise vs it?

edit: range and armor effects for the taser look like -9.

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 pm
by Bindoner
'k, the shot's a miss, but I took it.

Then ran away.

Surprise

Bindoner rolled 1d6 and got a total of 2:
2

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:03 pm
by dragoner
Oh, she hit it, just to no effect, after shrugging it off, it still chooses to do exactly what it did, destroying the console, welding the iris closed, knocking the drones aside, striding in a heavy manner back to engineering ... delicate engineering. :?

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:43 am
by dragoner
The cyborg (with surprise) after welding the iris shut to commons, pauses in engineering to stomp on an engineering drone, smashing it, the drone's programmed to not harm people. Looking around, and one can see this on camera in engineering, it strides over to the power plant, and in it's big spiked cartoonish jaws, like a bear trap, begins tearing at cables and the LHyd fuel injector lines, there are minor explosions as the sparks from the cables ignite small amount of the hydrogen. It shakes it's head, maybe from the cascade of electrical sparks, the super cooled liquid dripping from it's maw; then it starts punch the power plant's torus with it's fists, damaging it like twin sledgehammers. Lights flicker on the ship, and the gender-less computer voice intones: "Power plant is off-line."

Everyone watching roll 2d6, 8+ to not feel taunted by the cyborg.

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 pm
by The D6 Rambler
"I'll need my Armor for this.."

If theta eludes the cyborg, he will double back and get suited up, conferring with Dust along the way...

"We're going to have to try to ambush it or trap it... Recommendations?"

"We could electrify a deckplate then shove it in a room or out into space...?"

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:10 pm
by The D6 Rambler
The D6 Rambler rolled 2d6 and got a total of 4:
2, 2


untaunted roll