4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by dragoner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Theta keeps his cool and does not feel taunted by the beastly cyborg.

Steel Dust replies, "To go to space we'd need the power plant? I'm afraid it is off line. It appears to be somewhat grounded to electricity, the way it is chewing through power cables, though with only batteries, electrifying deck plates is dubious.
Some how, if you could flank it ..."
User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Bindoner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Bindoner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 6:
3, 3
Zhenya
2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 11,450Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1
User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Bindoner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Hurrying to put on Reflec, Cloth Armour, the Laser Carbine rig, airtanks and breathing mask:

"Has it sealed the rear hatch it entered by? Some of us can go that way. There is also the hatch from the 'boat-bay into the corridor beyond the commons iris. We can hit the proklyatyy mekhanizirovannyy monstr. from two directions."
Zhenya
2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 11,450Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by dragoner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Bindoner wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 pm
"Has it sealed the rear hatch it entered by?"
"The rear hatch is open, damaged by entry." Steel Dust replies.

Zhenya refuses to feel taunted as well.
User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Bindoner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Zhenya certainly feels taunted alright, but realises that that is the intention and is damned sure not going to react as the thing wants. It wants us to rush in and make mistakes.

Going to make them anyway. First one - Zhenya takes a grenade. Just in case.

First decision - do we cut through and/or guard the welded-shut iris?

Second - who goes aft, who goes topside?
Zhenya
2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 11,450Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1
User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by The D6 Rambler » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

)Recommend regrouping at common area 7 and dig in to hit whatever comes down corridor 1, Make the boat dock hatch the kill zone..(

Theta texts..

Theta broadcasts a distraction on speakers as his suit closes:

"So! What new pawn has been sent to die?"
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B
User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Taki117 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Untaunted?

Taki117 rolled 2d6 and got a total of 2:
1, 1
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by dragoner » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Kuerzu remains as cool as a cucumber until he thinks about how much damage the twin sledge heavy metal blows of the 'Borg's fists are causing with each 'clang'! That damage is money and time.

Kuerzu then feels very taunted.
User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Taki117 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 am

Kuerzu stiffens as he grabs his rifle again. "Ok. I'll go topside. Zhenya, you and Theta go in from behind. Calson, you're with me." he says, his voice shaky before he takes a calming breath and makes his way to the dorsal hatch.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1
User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1187
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by Bindoner » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 am

"Kuerzu, if you are taking the Gauss weapon, may I use your rifle? It is more likely to penetrate the armour of that kiberneticheskiy diversant than this Laser of mine."

"Calson and you are both in combat armour, Theta and I are more lightly protected. We will enter from behind once you have engaged and distracted it. Is there a second shaped charge for us?"

With hands on his shoulders, standing on tiptoes to stare through Kuerzu's helmet, directly into the big Vargr's eyes: "I may not have a rank here, but I give an order now. Do not die moy doblestnyy volk."

As Calson and Kuerzu head for the port airlock Zhenya strides swiftly for the starboard one.
Zhenya
2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 11,450Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/4/2211 Bump In The Night

Post by dragoner » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 pm

[ooc] ISTR Cal only has one breaching charge left.

Extending the ladders down to the pitted gray-brown cement rough landing field, in darkness, the ship is big. While wicked looking as an attack ship, it is also vulnerable grounded, and in the old Republic of Earth Navy days, would have had Gunner's Mates on watch. Except that is with a full crew, something far from current now.

As the party rounds the ship to flank engineering, the armored creature leaps from the hatchway, bounding into the darkness towards the port. It might have caught a ride on a jet cycle, it's afterburner flaring into the night towards the city.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests