4/15/2211 Stalkers

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by hardrocks » Thu May 23, 2019 5:02 pm

"Ok Cap, ready to go, Chaco you're driving. Elton, Leon, in the back with me, Cap you got shotgun, Lets get to SD then Chaco can come back for the rest"
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1424
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by Bindoner » Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Zhenya takes the borrowed weapons back to the armoury, with profuse thanks for their use, and the honour of hunting with them.

"It seems we must leave unexpectedly and in some haste, so I must take back my Kapitans rifle, whatever state it is in."

Texting Theta:

"Brother, can you get us a ride in a fast car from the Order? Or permission for the Star to pick us up here?"
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by vonPilsner » Thu May 23, 2019 5:38 pm

hardrocks wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ok Cap, ready to go, Chaco you're driving. Elton, Leon, in the back with me, Cap you got shotgun, Lets get to SD then Chaco can come back for the rest"
"Roger that!" Gets in vehicle.
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by The D6 Rambler » Thu May 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Theta contacts the Starguard Captain, and apprises him of the situations. The Abbot the approaching ship... He contacts Brother Ixius at the Vehicle annex to send a car or if its possible to bring the Star here..
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by dragoner » Thu May 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Taki117 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:20 pm
Kuerzu gives a mental sigh. Another problem, for another day. "Steel Dust, What information did they get? how much time do we have?" He asks as he grabs what little gear he has with him and starts heading for the jeep.
"They would have at least spotted who we are, or what type of ship we are, we are not quite a needle in the haystack, there are few ships out here. Time is is questionable, they could be a stalking horse for a larger force, or maybe not. After the raid on the liner, I calculated around a two week lead time before information began filtering through to our location. It is a week in realtime since our encounter with the Patrollers."
Bindoner wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm
Zhenya takes the borrowed weapons back to the armoury, with profuse thanks for their use, and the honour of hunting with them.

"It seems we must leave unexpectedly and in some haste, so I must take back my Kapitans rifle, whatever state it is in."
They are thankful for the return of the equipment, yet taciturn as armorers usually are. Kuerzu's rifle they return in functioning order, "Only its bolt carrier cracked, so we replaced that."
The D6 Rambler wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:53 pm
Theta contacts the Starguard Captain, and apprises him of the situations. The Abbot the approaching ship... He contacts Brother Ixius at the Vehicle annex to send a car or if its possible to bring the Star here..
Brother Ixius details a Monk as driver for a truck, to send them on their way, the 'Star might have a wrenching moment with its damaged frame trying to land on a mountainside.

The Starguard are apologetic, as they don't have the strength to oppose the Imperial Navy.

[ooc] Everyone is back on board safely.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1424
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by Bindoner » Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am

Back aboard the 'Star Zhenya stows the armour and equipment and gets into the Vacc-Suit before heading to the bridge and the familiar Comm console to scan for transmissions ( by the Scout, or any Imperial vessels ).
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by hardrocks » Fri May 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Calson heads to the nav station "Leon if you'd be kind enough to get us good to go and airborne on my mark". "Elton, gunners and crew to your stations." When all is ready He'll inform crew to prepare for burn. Calson will plot our jump if we go space side, waiting for the word from Kuerzu. "Orders Captain, are we staying or leaving?"
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by vonPilsner » Fri May 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Elton stores his gear and expecting possible action, puts on his vacc suit before manning the gunnery station.
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by Taki117 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:05 am

Kuerzu dresses in his combat armor, keeping his helmet close. "No sense staying here. Make for the black as quick as we can. I'd not like to stick around here any longer. Steel Dust, if you can, see if you can't scramble our transponder. I don't want them picking up any more information than they already have." He replies as she straps himself in for the acceleration to orbit. "And the sooner we make repairs, the better."
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by dragoner » Sat May 25, 2019 9:47 am

Leon roll 2d6 + pilot for reaching orbit (failure could be more damage).

Steel Dust responds, "Transponder off, Captain."

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/15/2211 Stalkers

Post by The D6 Rambler » Sat May 25, 2019 12:04 pm

"Should I hail them with diplomatic status?"
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest