4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5151
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Bindoner wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm
Seeing the ruin that was the computer Zhenya chuckles :"O, khorosho strelyat' v tebya, smertonosnyy volk. You were only supposed to shoot the bloody drivess off Kuerzu."

Zhenya still hopes to find something worth salvaging. Perhaps something in the staterooms, or a local memory in the Avionics. Time is the issue. How long left until fighter interception, and how long to get to the upper decks?

OOC: I'm guessing about 20 minutes to fighter arrival, so less than 15 minutes left aboard the hulk?
There have been minutes to dock, cross over, and open the warped door and iris to cargo/engineering; fighters are closing quick at 6G's. Less than 15 minutes is realistic, if a bit generous. Quickest way up is B5 to A7, someone should roll electronics or computer to see how quickly they can jimmy the controls to open it (the iris has power, just not responding or locked).
hardrocks wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 pm
OoC: Sorry for not keeping up, daughter turned 13 yesterday (oh god)
Congratulations!

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by vonPilsner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Under his breath... "powodzenia"
OOC: Had bad rolls lately, let's see if Elton can help with his massive Computer-1 skill....
vonPilsner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 12:
6, 6
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5151
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:39 pm

vonPilsner wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 pm
Under his breath... "powodzenia"
OOC: Had bad rolls lately, let's see if Elton can help with his massive Computer-1 skill....
Elton smooth glides up to the iris, expertly removing the screws from the control panel, hooking a fluke up to the circuits and opening it effortlessly in a minute, making it look easy.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:47 am

"Deystvitel'no udachi"

"Hopefully they did not have time to recover anything from the accommodation area. Start with the passenger state Elton, I will go forward and work back toward you. Documents, computers, comms. If our fortune holds we will find a safe."

Searching quickly through the common area Zhenya moves with haste to what are likely the senior crew staterooms ( 2 and 3 )

I assume Grack is searching too.
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5151
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:53 am

There is not much time for more than a cursory search, crew stateroom 2 has a comm console; everyone who is searching roll 2d6:

Grack's roll:
dragoner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 7:
4, 3

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Zhenya goes through the old, practiced, routine of "spinning the drum":

Bindoner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 6:
1, 5
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Over crew-comms to the 'Star: "Patch me into main comms, I want to talk to the Star Guard."

Once put on external comms Zhenya adopts the professional, practically accentless tone of the diplomat again:

"Thin Richard, am I through to them? Good. Star Guard ships, I want to make clear that we have recordings of events here, and that the crew of this ship left it safely, their escape pods unmolested by us. There are no crew or casualties aboard this vessel, repeat, no casualties, no crew. If any harm comes to the crew it will be under your jurisdiction. The cabal we pursue have proven themselves eager to slay potential witnesses and attribute the killing to us, do not allow yourselves to be sullied by complicity in another such atrocity. When your search party joins us I will provide a copy of our holo. Cut the feed. Thin Richard."
Last edited by Bindoner on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by vonPilsner » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:34 pm

dragoner wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:53 am
There is not much time for more than a cursory search, crew stateroom 2 has a comm console; everyone who is searching roll 2d6:
vonPilsner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 9:
3, 6
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5151
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 am

Elton, in searching area A6, finds a stateroom outfitted as a sick bay, everything appears standard, an autodock maybe slightly newer than the one they have on the 'Star, before he leaves though, one thing different does catch his eye, some boxes with alien writing on them, examining the box he finds they have an object similar to an epipen pen-like injector; where there is a sticker on the box from Apollo Corp, and their sun logo: "Trauma Medichines" with the description of medical nanites of alien manufacture (maybe from Juliana/Anterra/Wolf 46?), the instructions seem to indicate that the pens will simulate at least a medikit first aid situation, if not more, also warning that they are not fully tested. The medichines are rated for all sophonts of the human sphere, at least carbon based life-forms. There are 12 pens, one full box of 10, and a partial box of 2.

Zhenya is not so lucky, Captain Timmins of the Cyprus, in response states: "Did you enter that scout against my orders? Recordings can be easily faked. Stay where you are, follow my orders, and you will not be harmed." Sounding hostile, like he may attack. She can assume that either he doesn't know the code Thin Richard, or that he is in league with the corrupt INI.

Steel Dust informs that they are powering up their weapons

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:02 am

"Leon, keep the scout between you and the Cyprus, Grack, Strelok, get out of here, fast."

OOC:
by dragoner » 07 Jun 2019, 15:53

There is not much time for more than a cursory search, crew stateroom 2 has a comm console
Hand-held?
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Legion » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 pm

"Roger that" Leon replies to Zhenya and manoeuvres the Star. "How are you getting on with jump coordinates" he asks Carlson. "This is going to be tight"
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest