5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post Reply
User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by The D6 Rambler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:34 pm

The D6 Rambler rolled 2d6 and got a total of 4:
3, 1
Streetwise roll
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by Legion » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:46 am

Leon will want to run a systems check for the Star. How much fuel do we have and what weapons systems are still operational. He will ping Calson and Otto "get ready guys we may soon be leaving this station and need to make sure ship is up for it"

Leon will also acknowledge Elton "keeping tracks on you bud, also going to get the Star ready just in case we got to move"
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by dragoner » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm

The D6 Rambler wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:34 pm
Streetwise roll
Theta, standing, looking about with Kurzu and Elton, is accosted by a Yagachtya juvenile (who isn't wearing a respirator, they could be adapting); "Hey mister, can you spare a quarter?"

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by vonPilsner » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Legion wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:46 am
Leon will also acknowledge Elton "keeping tracks on you bud, also going to get the Star ready just in case we got to move"
"Thanks, feels really exposed down here; I appreciate the eye in the sky."
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by Taki117 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:44 pm

"That's because we are exposed down here." *Kuerzu says sternly, not liking the situation at all. He certainly doesn't want to leave anyone behind, but he doesn't want to lose anyone either.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by dragoner » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:10 am

Night is falling in Ratfair, part of Vijaya's 14 hour day, there are two nights as people put two days together for one 28 hour day. This is the second night, illuminated grandams, neon signs are lighting up, where every sort of shady activity is coming to life on the streets, and in the covered alleys with shops.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by dragoner » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 am

Legion wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:46 am
Leon will want to run a systems check for the Star. How much fuel do we have and what weapons systems are still operational. He will ping Calson and Otto "get ready guys we may soon be leaving this station and need to make sure ship is up for it"

Leon will also acknowledge Elton "keeping tracks on you bud, also going to get the Star ready just in case we got to move"
[ooc] Tricky timeline stuff going on, but I guess we can begin to dovetail them.

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by The D6 Rambler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Ooc: does the yag asking for a quarter look like a veteran yag?
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by dragoner » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:36 am

The D6 Rambler wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 pm
Ooc: does the yag asking for a quarter look like a veteran yag?
A child, maybe equivalent to a human twelve year old? Difficult to tell with an alien though.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by dragoner » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Leon, Cal, Otto, and the others on the 'Star get a strange transmission, it's in Vargr battle language, coming as it appears, from Stoketown station, or at least it's data-link.

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/1/2211 M'aidez m'aidez

Post by Legion » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:33 am

Frowning Leon will ask Steel if it can translate the message into something comprehensible. If not he will ping the message to Kuerzu and the team on Ratfair. Leon will then continue on with the systems check on the Star.
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest