5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Legion » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm

On hearing Calson Leon will move out to make a wider perimeter, crouching low to make a smaller target Leon keeps alert scanning the area.
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
Rojo Ortega
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Rojo Ortega » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm

[ooc: My attempt would have been to stay out of sight of Gaston. Did he shout at us over the comms, or did he establish line of sight?]

Rojo to Caslon:
"We need that vehicle.
And, we certainly don't need him any longer."
Martian Scout: Taki Aka Ortega ("Rojo") Age: 38
UPP: 76AA67
Skills: Admin-2, Air/Raft-1, Gunnery-1, Electronics-2, Jack-of-Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-1, Pilot-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5371
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:57 pm

Rojo Ortega wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm
[ooc: My attempt would have been to stay out of sight of Gaston. Did he shout at us over the comms, or did he establish line of sight?]

Rojo to Caslon:
"We need that vehicle.
And, we certainly don't need him any longer."
I figure he shouted at least Calson, where is Rojo?

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:04 pm

[ooc: My attempt would have been to stay out of sight of Gaston. Did he shout at us over the comms, or did he establish line of sight?]
Ooc: Line of sight for me, you could still be out of sight, but we are not going to let them get away and we need those vehicles too.

IC: If the range is ok Calson wiil stop and take aim at Gaston and/or Nerissi. If not i'll be running after them.
To Rojo, "If you have a shot, take it"

Taking an aimed shot then following:

hardrocks rolled 2d6+2 and got a total of 7:
4, 1
Not sure of range or DM
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
Rojo Ortega
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Rojo Ortega » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:22 pm

[ooc: Rojo was specifically on the "other" side of the train. Staying out of sight from the tech on the hill. He was surveilling Gaston's position from "under" the train, but on the opposite side. I was thinking, that when Calson arrived, we'd move to the aft end of the dining car and one of us would peek out between the cars to see what's what. Regardless, Rojo is going to — barring any other encounters to the contrary — move all the way back to the flatbeds and try and:
objective A: remove/reduce Gaston
objective B: secure vehicle(s)]
Martian Scout: Taki Aka Ortega ("Rojo") Age: 38
UPP: 76AA67
Skills: Admin-2, Air/Raft-1, Gunnery-1, Electronics-2, Jack-of-Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-1, Pilot-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5371
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:23 pm

hardrocks wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Ooc: Line of sight for me, you could still be out of sight, but we are not going to let them get away and we need those vehicles too.

IC: If the range is ok Calson wiil stop and take aim at Gaston and/or Nerissi. If not i'll be running after them.
To Rojo, "If you have a shot, take it"

Taking an aimed shot then following:
<shoots and hits>


It's about long range: 100 m; who did Calson just shoot?

If you can see them, then they can see you, and beside the train, there is much of a place to hide, though one could probably take cover by crawling underneath. Otherwise, the cars are connected.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5371
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Rojo Ortega wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:22 pm
[ooc: Rojo was specifically on the "other" side of the train. Staying out of sight from the tech on the hill. He was surveilling Gaston's position from "under" the train, but on the opposite side. I was thinking, that when Calson arrived, we'd move to the aft end of the dining car and one of us would peek out between the cars to see what's what. Regardless, Rojo is going to — barring any other encounters to the contrary — move all the way back to the flatbeds and try and:
objective A: remove/reduce Gaston
objective B: secure vehicle(s)]
He can take a peak around the dining car, except he can't really see under the train very well (I mean sort of, and that just boots), the monorail is a upside down u-shaped extruded rail.

It will be 4th turn for Rojo to get to the flatbed cars, and that is with running.

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:48 pm

It's about long range: 100 m; who did Calson just shoot?
OoC: Whichever was nearest, but lets say Gaston because he's a dick!
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5371
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:56 pm

hardrocks wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:48 pm
It's about long range: 100 m; who did Calson just shoot?
OoC: Whichever was nearest, but lets say Gaston because he's a dick!
Roll for damage then: 4d6

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 pm

Payback:

hardrocks rolled 4d6 and got a total of 13:
5, 2, 3, 3
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5371
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Gaston pitches forward, wounded (unconscious); Nerissi fires their SMG at Calson on full auto (8+ to hit):

dragoner rolled 2d6-3 and got a total of 7:
6, 4

dragoner rolled 2d6-3 and got a total of 2:
2, 3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest