5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Online
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:21 pm

The rail-side is peppered around Calson with the pistol caliber rounds from Nerissi's fire, some even might have bounced off Cal's armor. Gaston, lies bleeding at Nerissi's feet, shot through the chest.

Others can hear the firing now.

Elton and Leon can act, then it's the 4th turn, one whole minute since the Technical blew apart the storage car.

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm

"Chir watch over Zhenya and help her if you can. I'm so sorry about Vern. There should be more medikits, somewhere..."
Picks up his gauss rifle and scans the chaos.

If I can get a shot off at one of them, I will take it.
vonPilsner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 9:
3, 6
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

Online
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Chir looks at Zhenya, laying there twisted like a marionette with its strings cut, and says something in her language that Scree translates as "She needs a hospital!"

Elton has to jump down and move upside the train, where he can shoot and hit with the Gauss Rifle, does he shoot Gaston or Nerissi? Roll 4d6 for damage.

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:56 pm

Gaston, I blame him...
vonPilsner rolled 4d6 and got a total of 18:
4, 6, 3, 5
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:58 pm

On comms, "We need transport ASAP, Z needs a hospital."
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 am

"Elton or Leon get to the locamotive see if the driver can call up a medevac"

Next turn Calson takes aim at Nerissi. If he does anything other than throw his hands up Calson will fire.

hardrocks rolled 2d6+2 and got a total of 7:
3, 2
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Legion » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 am

On hearing Calson Leon will head up towards the locomotive gun at the ready, he will also keep eyes scanned for any medikits.
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
Rojo Ortega
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Rojo Ortega » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:40 am

As Calson peels off and starts firing, Rojo sprints the final distance to the flatbeds.
In his ear, the news of Zhenya's condition narrows the field of options to zero.
No time for peace.

Coming out from the last boxcar, Gauss up ready for any resistance, Rojo moves with swift intention.
Ignoring any unarmed, unengaged personnel, he scans the flatbed, ready to acquire guerrilla targets.

(If) Finding none, he will turn his attention across the tracks, scanning for Gaslon and Nerissi.
If they are immediately accessible, Rojo fires.

If they are preoccupied, Rojo will climb onto the car and see about acquiring a vehicle for Zhenya's extraction.
No need to draw unnecessary attention.

Team Comms: "Where are the soldiers?"

Here's a roll for whatever happens next:
Rojo Ortega rolled 2d6 and got a total of 6:
1, 5
Martian Scout: Taki Aka Ortega ("Rojo") Age: 38
UPP: 76AA67
Skills: Admin-2, Air/Raft-1, Gunnery-1, Electronics-2, Jack-of-Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-1, Pilot-1

Online
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am

With Elton shot, Gaston is shot through twice by Gauss Rifles, something rarely survivable.
Rojo Ortega wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:40 am
As Calson peels off and starts firing, Rojo sprints the final distance to the flatbeds.
In his ear, the news of Zhenya's condition narrows the field of options to zero.
No time for peace.
As Rojo runs up towards the flatbed, he sees one of Gaston's mercs unlimbering a truck by releasing the ratcheting hold down straps attached to the deck of the flatbed. The Merc has Cloth armor and an Autorifle slung across their chest with a few hand grenades in shoulder straps.

OoC: roll a 1d6 for surprise

Merc rolls:
dragoner rolled 1d6+1 and got a total of 6:
5

Legion wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 am
On hearing Calson Leon will head up towards the locomotive gun at the ready, he will also keep eyes scanned for any medikits.
Use the survival roll from OoC to see if any survived the destruction of the car. You have a 4th move now after searching.
hardrocks wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 am
"Elton or Leon get to the locomotive see if the driver can call up a medevac"

Next turn Calson takes aim at Nerissi. If he does anything other than throw his hands up Calson will fire.
Calson shoots Nerissi, though Gaston being shot down, morale checks Nerissi:
dragoner rolled 2d6-1 and got a total of 1:
1, 1
7+ to stand and continue fighting. Calson roll 4d6.
vonPilsner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:58 pm
On comms, "We need transport ASAP, Z needs a hospital."
Elton has his 4th turn move now.

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:48 am

Damage to Narissi;

hardrocks rolled 4d6 and got a total of 19:
6, 6, 5, 2
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Legion » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:55 pm

On the way to the locomotive Leon will remember the first aid kit in his bag in stowed luggage, he sees the carriage for stowed luggage is not too badly shot up so will turn round run back and grab it and get it to Zhenya.
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest