Page 10 of 11

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 pm
by vonPilsner
"Leon, give it to me." (since I should be between Leon and Z.)

First Aid (J-o-T):
vonPilsner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 8:
6, 2

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 pm
by Rojo Ortega
Rojo spies the merc. unbuckling the compression strap and puts the bead on his chest and fires.

Surprise Roll:
Rojo Ortega rolled 1d6 and got a total of 3:
3


Fire to hit:
Rojo Ortega rolled 2d6 and got a total of 11:
6, 5

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:50 pm
by dragoner
Nerissi tumbles forward after being shot by Calson. Elton and Leon, with the medikit, are able to stabilize Zhenya's condition, however she will still need better medical care than what here can provide. Rojo sees a young trooper at one of the trucks, the closest, and shoots her. She tries pulling a grenade to throw ...

Rojo roll 4d6 damage.

Trooper with grenade:
dragoner rolled 2d6-3 and got a total of 3:
5, 1

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:35 am
by hardrocks
Calson moves towards where Nerissi and Gaston are down, keeping an eye out for mercs.

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 pm
by dragoner
I'll roll the 4d6:

dragoner rolled 4d6 and got a total of 18:
3, 5, 5, 5

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:40 pm
by dragoner
The merc tumbles and the grenade rolls from her hand to under the truck she was unlimbering, its blast rips away a corner of the vehicle, in a sharp vertical shock of smoke and debris. She lays there un-moving, most probably dead. Assuming Rojo ducked for cover, last he might have vaguely seen is another merc at the truck in front of this one, running around it away from him.

Turn 5; Calson is at Gaston and Nerissi, near where they lay (their bodies are in fact separated by a few meters). Scree, Chir, Leon, and Elton are back with Zhenya, who lays unconscious in or near the wreckage of the storage car.

dragoner rolled 6d6 and got a total of 21:
1, 5, 5, 3, 6, 1

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:39 am
by Legion
Leon will take stock and access the situation, he will look to see if any there is any transport about/left. Alert and scanning for danger.

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:17 am
by Rojo Ortega
dragoner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:40 pm
Assuming Rojo ducked for cover, last he might have vaguely seen is another merc at the truck in front of this one, running around it away from him.
Close one.
Rojo stands up and sees the damaged truck and the poor young woman, both broken.
He moves forward to the next truck and starts releasing buckles.

He speaks into his comm, updating the team.
"I'm releasing one of the trucks. I've got a vehicle."

He can't tell if there's a reply.
His ears are full with the sound of ringing.

He sees Caslon standing over Gaston and Nerissi.
He shouts. His voice, distant and muffled in his own head.
"Caslon!
Help me with the straps!"

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 am
by hardrocks
If Nerissi is dead too, Calson will quickly check their bodies for intel. and/or Comms.
To Rojo, "Roger that, on my way, watch for mercs"

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:42 pm
by dragoner
With a roar and scrape of machinery, the six wheeled armored car launches itself from the flatbed, and the remaining mercs, either crew or hanging on, make a run off into the underbrush up hill. The turret swings with their light machine gun to give suppressive fires in both Calson's and Rojo's direction.

Calson, taking extra time, can find that Nerissi is still alive, and that both Nerissi and Gaston do have ID and comms.

Turn six, unless trying to engage the fleeing mercs, this combat episode is over.

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:19 pm
by hardrocks
After stripping their comms and IDs. How badly was Nerissi wounded? "Rojo! take out that APC. Pour it on! everything you got".
Calson will take a shot with his GL firing HEAP at the retreating vehicle. The rear is the most vulnerable bit, right.

hardrocks rolled 2d6 and got a total of 5:
1, 4
to hit