6/8/2211 On the Bridge

Bindoner

Re: 6/8/2211 On the Bridge

Post by Bindoner » Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 am

Could we transit to orbit and shuttle across from there? Theoretically we are moving the passengers from ship to ship, after all.

Zhenya ought to adopt a disguise, since our targets know her. I'm thinking blonde wig, heavy make-up, and cleavage....

A change of costume too. And there are useful items to collect too..

Ooh, maybe I can do an accent! :lol:

High passage, someone other than Zhenya and Leon to book it. I'd say try for a "help out a fellow spacer" discount, but I think that won't fly now.
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Jr Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 12,130Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Gauss Rifle 1, Liaison 2, Recon 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Wed May 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Two High Passages are 20,000 credits; yes you can do an orbital transfer, though the Steward, Fang Corwin, might be able to put two and two together.

Scree, with help from the Czernobog, can book passage on the Vegan Empress.

Chaco, can give Elton and Cal a lift back to the Leshy, so what's their plan?

Rentals, beers, chips, and drinks come to Cr100.

Everyone should set up what they are doing, and if going, what they are taking with them, as well as a general plan of action.

Next up is transfer over to the Vegan Empress.

Legion

Post by Legion » Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Two options for Leon

If Leon is going with Zhenya he will change into some smart clothes. All weapons will be left on the Star. Take some credits and a small case of clothes. He could perhaps act as Zhenyas body guard as a form of cover.

Or he can stay on the Star as the pilot, there maybe a quick get away required.

Ooc: Leon us happy to play what ever part is required.
Skills: Computer 2, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Wed May 27, 2020 4:29 pm

So, both Leon and Zhenya need to visit the ship before boarding the Empress. Or have things delivered to them from the ship. ( the point about suspicious Fang taken)...

How long 'til departure? That'll decide it. Be nice to use a fake ID too....

Zhenya intends to take a couple of stealth daggers, the body pistol in the false bottomed attache case, and the stealth hypodermic cane. The idea is absolutely not to get involved in any conflict, merely to be prepared to defend oneself if it is forced upon us.
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Gauss Rifle 1, Liaison 2, Recon 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

hardrocks

Post by hardrocks » Wed May 27, 2020 4:51 pm

So Elton and Calson meet up with Chaco then back to the Leshy. Meeting Zhenya and Leon there.

Then back to the 'Star, transfer you guys from there?

"What's your plan Skipper?"

OoC: Sorry for the hate of the dice gods falling on us again, through me, their unhappy conduit.

However Calson will helpfully suggest that Leon could play the part of Zhenya's eunuch valet.
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Gauss Rifle 2, Comp 2, Electronics 2, Nav 2, Engineer 1, Pilot 1, Brawling 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Admin 1.

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm

"Leon and I ride along, keep close to the targets, plan to snatch them at the next stop. You follow with Czernobog, in case we need rescue. Leave after the Empress, catch up."

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Wed May 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Legion wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 pm
Two options for Leon

If Leon is going with Zhenya he will change into some smart clothes. All weapons will be left on the Star. Take some credits and a small case of clothes. He could perhaps act as Zhenyas body guard as a form of cover.

Or he can stay on the Star as the pilot, there maybe a quick get away required.

Ooc: Leon us happy to play what ever part is required.
As it stands right now, he's got a High Passage on the Vegan Empress, which is not as big a deal being a war surplus freighter, still cool though.
Bindoner wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:29 pm
So, both Leon and Zhenya need to visit the ship before boarding the Empress. Or have things delivered to them from the ship. ( the point about suspicious Fang taken)...

How long 'til departure? That'll decide it. Be nice to use a fake ID too....

Zhenya intends to take a couple of stealth daggers, the body pistol in the false bottomed attache case, and the stealth hypodermic cane. The idea is absolutely not to get involved in any conflict, merely to be prepared to defend oneself if it is forced upon us.
Some sort of deception roll, streetwise? Will be needed to get weapons past the boarding scan, maybe do it for each item, as to not be punishing.

Forgery for the fake ID.

The Empress is taking on fuel, maybe cargo, and then tunneling over to 107 Piscis, layover will be for two more days.
hardrocks wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:51 pm
So Elton and Calson meet up with Chaco then back to the Leshy. Meeting Zhenya and Leon there.

Then back to the 'Star, transfer you guys from there?

OoC: Sorry for the hate of the dice gods falling on us again, through me, their unhappy conduit.

However Calson will helpfully suggest that Leon could play the part of Zhenya's eunuch valet.
The dice worked out fine, it was sort of "Fail Forward" as plan b of Leon and Zhenya catching a ride was already in the works.

The other side of the plan is what is the 'Star going to do, as Leon and Zhenya tool off to another star system.
Bindoner wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm

"Leon and I ride along, keep close to the targets, plan to snatch them at the next stop. You follow with Czernobog, in case we need rescue. Leave after the Empress, catch up."
Which this post sort of answers.

hardrocks

Post by hardrocks » Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 am

"Roger that Zhenya"

Grinning at Elton "Guess that makes you the senior pilot for the next few days, congrats"

When back on the 'star Calson will go through pre flight with Elton.
Finding Scree he asks him to help with the computers and Chaco with gunnery if needed. (Hopefully NOT)
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Gauss Rifle 2, Comp 2, Electronics 2, Nav 2, Engineer 1, Pilot 1, Brawling 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Admin 1.

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Thu May 28, 2020 5:24 am

While getting ready to join the Empress:

"Chir, do you have something I can add to food or drink that make people ill? Nausea, preferably. I do not want to harm anyone, just debilitate for a while."

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Thu May 28, 2020 2:24 pm

Zhenya is remembering how they dealt with Rasputin. :lol:

Chir might have something, roll 2d6+2, 8+ she does have medicinal herbs that can help.

vonPilsner

Post by vonPilsner » Thu May 28, 2020 3:21 pm

hardrocks wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 am
Grinning at Elton "Guess that makes you the senior pilot for the next few days, congrats"
Thinking of their last mission, "I knew all the jogging would pay off for me one day."

When they get back aboard, Elton does a quick refresher of the pilot station.
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-2, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1