4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Unread post by vonPilsner » 05 Jun 2019, 20:45

dragoner wrote: ↑05 Jun 2019, 16:02
How does the EVA party look to enter the ruined scout ship?
In vacc suits, cautiously...
Hopefully, through the air lock labeled as 6 on the blueprints.
"I assume they left quickly, but let us be alert for any kind of trap... They could have rigged something quickly, or left an angry robot behind to give us a hard time."

"Calson, we are on the clock, so bring breaching charges, enough for every door we meet, there is no time for subtlety. Bring the new cutter for removing the memory too."

"It would be nice if the airlock opens, yes, but we will probably have to blow our way in. We must assume anti-hijack is running. Perhaps there is some hero lying in wait to delay us too."

Loathe though Zhenya is to have a Yag around: "Grack, suit up and bring tools, you are on the team."
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5136
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Bindoner wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm
"Calson, we are on the clock, so bring breaching charges, enough for every door we meet, there is no time for subtlety. Bring the new cutter for removing the memory too."

"It would be nice if the airlock opens, yes, but we will probably have to blow our way in. We must assume anti-hijack is running. Perhaps there is some hero lying in wait to delay us too."

Loathe though Zhenya is to have a Yag around: "Grack, suit up and bring tools, you are on the team."
Grack gives an affirmative answer in his buzzing tone, and goes to suit up.
The D6 Rambler wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:26 pm
Theta sports his WA-2000 rifle, and the gun spear on his back, along with the Walther PPK/s in a holster.. He is in full Armor, and chomps at the bit to rush this scout. He moves ahea and takes up a firing position on one knee, inside the outer Airlock

Spot Check
The Spot Check roll can be used to pick the lock on the air lock. Spear collapsed, for zero G, going through corridors.
vonPilsner wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:45 pm
In vacc suits, cautiously...
Hopefully, through the air lock labeled as 6 on the blueprints.
"I assume they left quickly, but let us be alert for any kind of trap... They could have rigged something quickly, or left an angry robot behind to give us a hard time."
A tether is strung by Zhenya to the scout. Grack is a trip to watch, scrambling across with his six limbs. Elton is probably letting those in CA go ahead, first in? Once in, he doesn't notice anything, other than the ship is at idle, most everything off or non-functional, which definitely tells him the computer is off line.

Where to once inside?

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:59 am

"Check your video feeds are recording, we are already being blamed for crimes we did not commit, we must have proof we killed no-one here."

"The computer is forward, in the mission bay. Elton, Grack, would you see what you can achieve there? I will check the hold to aft."

OOC: If Calson has not not arrived can I assume Zhenya brought breaching charges?
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by vonPilsner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 am

"Roger that"
Once aboard, we make our way fore, to the bridge...

OOC: Even though he does not have the military discipline of the rest of the crew. Elton is serious and alert for the boarding action, his usual smile and humor are not present at the moment.
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5136
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by dragoner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Elton and Grack, passing through the scout in Zero-G, the gravity is off, find it's built very much in the same aesthetic as the interior of the Wandering Star: military light greys and off whites on the surfaces, obvious and simple mechanisms such as door openers and light switches. Reaching the door to B-Deck 1, they find that area 2, the space set aside for ventral hardpoints is being used as storage niches for random cleaning supplies, and maintenance materials. The door is warped in it's frame, Grack and Elton, have to take 2d6 minutes to open it, once open, it's clear that the critical hit from the Particle Accelerator has ripped open the skin of the scout and destroyed the computer completely, this hit probably made them abandon ship after it was paralyzed.

Next for Elton and Grack, going up to the bridge?

[ooc]Zhenya can use breaching charges, at a penalty for not having demo skill.

Area 8, B Deck, has an iris that also has jammed, it will take similar time to open as the warped door above, maybe slightly more. Once opened, it's found the critical from Chaco wrecked the jump drive, and tore out part of the hull from a secondary explosion.

Steel Dust interrupts the exploration to warn that it has two more contacts, the Amalfi again, and the Rhodes, with their fighters, are closing in, the Cyprus will arrive first, and then the other two. "If we had been a decoy, this would have been perfect, as we seem to have drawn most of their navy."

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Legion » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Leon on will say "oh shit"!
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by hardrocks » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 pm

OoC: Sorry for not keeping up, daughter turned 13 yesterday (oh god)

Calson having stayed at the nav station, Comms. "Boarding crew return to the ship immediately". "SD ready ship for jump" plots jump for Gliese 96, then turns to Leon with a grin, "Snafu! You only get to hit the big red button when all the crew is ready and on my mark"
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by The D6 Rambler » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Theta makes sure its all clear then bolts back to the airlock
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
The D6 Rambler
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by The D6 Rambler » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Theta makes sure its all clear then bolts back to the airlock
9 7 7 7 7 B
Spear-3, Brawling-3, Tactics-1, Mechanical-1, Electronic-1, Air/Raft-1, Rifle-1, SMG-2, Streetwise-1
9 7 7 7 7 B

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by hardrocks » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Comms:"Current inbound has increased but exfil time limit is the same."
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 4/16/2211 Conspiracy Theories

Post by Bindoner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Seeing the ruin that was the computer Zhenya chuckles :"O, khorosho strelyat' v tebya, smertonosnyy volk. You were only supposed to shoot the bloody drivess off Kuerzu."

Zhenya still hopes to find something worth salvaging. Perhaps something in the staterooms, or a local memory in the Avionics. Time is the issue. How long left until fighter interception, and how long to get to the upper decks?

OOC: I'm guessing about 20 minutes to fighter arrival, so less than 15 minutes left aboard the hulk?
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 21,180Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest