5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Elton puts on the combat armor and takes a gauss rifle.
"Vacation's over, this is the real deal" he whispers to himself...
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-2, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:40 am

So has the word been said, attack?

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:37 pm

Ooc: Spoke to Bindoner last night, he said he would be out today but back this evening (in about 1/2 hour). Elton, Rojo or Leon might have something to add. Assuming BT will stay with the NPCs.

IC: Calson checks his gear one last time and looks at the crew, thinking we got this. Nodding to Zhenya "When you're ready Nachal'nista"
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Gauss Rifle 2, Comp 2, Electronics 2, Nav 2, Engineer 1, Pilot 1, Brawling 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Admin 1.

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1751
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Bindoner » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm

OOC: Attack is not the word I would use. Engage perhaps. Attack implies motion toward, I envisage shooting from cover until we run out of targets.

I think we should all move to different exits, as dispersed as possible but all with a shot at the Technical. Everyone fires from cover.

Shall we wait for Rojo to post?

I want to make sure everyone is comfortable with this completely avoidable fight before we commit to it. Just because Zhenya doesn't want those vehicles handed over to the Guerrilla's, doesn't mean you guys have to go along with it.
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Jr Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 12,130Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Gauss Rifle 1, Liaison 2, Recon 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Fingers crossed:

Surprise roll for Guerillas:
dragoner rolled 1d6+1 and got a total of 3:
2


Zhenya roll 1d6+2

So Scree and Chir will open the doors and throw smoke grenades out (cover DM both ways).

Battle Map:
Mr Barricade.png
Mr Barricade.png (59.63 KiB) Viewed 106 times

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:09 pm

Rojo following Gaston, he can hear Gaston giving orders to Holden, "Get the Armored Car down, the bandits will help us get the trucks down and then we can all part ways, hopefully before there is a response from Dharmasiriwardene. The Engineers or troops have to be trying to call this in." Suddenly noticing Rojo, "Thank you, and good day, sir!" With a frustrated to angry look on his face, before turning and exiting the passenger car to the outside. "Stay on the train and you will be ok!" He can be faintly heard yelling from outside.

OoC: Whatever happens, now Rojo is in a passenger car behind the storage car.

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:27 am

"Remember we're using secure comms now. Rojo can you hold there and frustrate Gaston unloading the vehicles, keep them occupied while the rest of us take out the tech. Use smoke and your electronic sights, stay in cover, your armour is not all that. If you can take out or capture Gaston all the better".
To Zhenya and Theta "You go first, we start shooting in 30 secs after." To Elton and Leon "Our priority is the technical. Try a Ram shot first. Spread out and put out alot of fire, be mindful that they might reinforce from behind the carriage and from the barricade. Vern can help keep a watch for that. Chir and Scree keep that smoke coming". With a slightly crazy grin "We all good to go"?
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Gauss Rifle 2, Comp 2, Electronics 2, Nav 2, Engineer 1, Pilot 1, Brawling 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Admin 1.

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:58 am

hardrocks wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:27 am
"Our priority is the technical. Try a Ram shot first. Spread out and put out alot of fire, be mindful that they might reinforce from behind the carriage and from the barricade. Vern can help keep a watch for that. Chir and Scree keep that smoke coming". With a slightly crazy grin "We all good to go"?
"Ready!"
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-2, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Legion » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Battle armour on Leon readies his laser carbine. " I am ready when you are Calson" Leon will take Calson's left side for when the action starts.
Skills: Computer 2, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Gaston is non-committal reaction wise, he does see him sub-vocalize into a comm, "Don't be trouble!"

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Listening on comms: "Keep him talking Rojo" to Leon "Roger that, you go left, I'll go centre, Elton break right". Assuming Zhenya and Theta have gone already. "Its been 30 secs, lets go" Pulling open the door and signaling to Elton and Leon to go via their exits and for Chir and Scree to pop smoke. Calson clears the door takes cover and aims to fire a Ram at the Tech.

hardrocks rolled 1d6+2 and got a total of 3:
1
surprise
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Gauss Rifle 2, Comp 2, Electronics 2, Nav 2, Engineer 1, Pilot 1, Brawling 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Admin 1.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests