5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

User avatar
vonPilsner
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:00 am
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by vonPilsner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 pm

"Leon, give it to me." (since I should be between Leon and Z.)

First Aid (J-o-T):
vonPilsner rolled 2d6 and got a total of 8:
6, 2
Elton Bishop
Human Male, Age 30 UPP: 9C9766
Scout 2 terms, Rogue 1 term
Pilot-1, JoT-1, Air/Raft-1, Gun Cbt (Carbine)-1, Gunnery-2, Streetwise-1, Gambling-2, Brawling-1, Computer-1

User avatar
Rojo Ortega
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Rojo Ortega » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Rojo spies the merc. unbuckling the compression strap and puts the bead on his chest and fires.

Surprise Roll:
Rojo Ortega rolled 1d6 and got a total of 3:
3


Fire to hit:
Rojo Ortega rolled 2d6 and got a total of 11:
6, 5
Martian Scout: Taki Aka Ortega ("Rojo") Age: 38
UPP: 76AA67
Skills: Admin-2, Air/Raft-1, Gunnery-1, Electronics-2, Jack-of-Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-1, Pilot-1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5510
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Nerissi tumbles forward after being shot by Calson. Elton and Leon, with the medikit, are able to stabilize Zhenya's condition, however she will still need better medical care than what here can provide. Rojo sees a young trooper at one of the trucks, the closest, and shoots her. She tries pulling a grenade to throw ...

Rojo roll 4d6 damage.

Trooper with grenade:
dragoner rolled 2d6-3 and got a total of 3:
5, 1

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:35 am

Calson moves towards where Nerissi and Gaston are down, keeping an eye out for mercs.
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5510
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 pm

I'll roll the 4d6:

dragoner rolled 4d6 and got a total of 18:
3, 5, 5, 5

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5510
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:40 pm

The merc tumbles and the grenade rolls from her hand to under the truck she was unlimbering, its blast rips away a corner of the vehicle, in a sharp vertical shock of smoke and debris. She lays there un-moving, most probably dead. Assuming Rojo ducked for cover, last he might have vaguely seen is another merc at the truck in front of this one, running around it away from him.

Turn 5; Calson is at Gaston and Nerissi, near where they lay (their bodies are in fact separated by a few meters). Scree, Chir, Leon, and Elton are back with Zhenya, who lays unconscious in or near the wreckage of the storage car.

dragoner rolled 6d6 and got a total of 21:
1, 5, 5, 3, 6, 1

User avatar
Legion
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Legion » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:39 am

Leon will take stock and access the situation, he will look to see if any there is any transport about/left. Alert and scanning for danger.
Skills: Computer 1, Electronics 1, Laser Carbine 2, Navigation 1, Pilot 3, Ships Boat 1, Vacc Suit 1 Streetwise 1

User avatar
Rojo Ortega
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by Rojo Ortega » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:17 am

dragoner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:40 pm
Assuming Rojo ducked for cover, last he might have vaguely seen is another merc at the truck in front of this one, running around it away from him.
Close one.
Rojo stands up and sees the damaged truck and the poor young woman, both broken.
He moves forward to the next truck and starts releasing buckles.

He speaks into his comm, updating the team.
"I'm releasing one of the trucks. I've got a vehicle."

He can't tell if there's a reply.
His ears are full with the sound of ringing.

He sees Caslon standing over Gaston and Nerissi.
He shouts. His voice, distant and muffled in his own head.
"Caslon!
Help me with the straps!"
Martian Scout: Taki Aka Ortega ("Rojo") Age: 38
UPP: 76AA67
Skills: Admin-2, Air/Raft-1, Gunnery-1, Electronics-2, Jack-of-Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Navigation-1, Pilot-1

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 am

If Nerissi is dead too, Calson will quickly check their bodies for intel. and/or Comms.
To Rojo, "Roger that, on my way, watch for mercs"
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5510
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by dragoner » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:42 pm

With a roar and scrape of machinery, the six wheeled armored car launches itself from the flatbed, and the remaining mercs, either crew or hanging on, make a run off into the underbrush up hill. The turret swings with their light machine gun to give suppressive fires in both Calson's and Rojo's direction.

Calson, taking extra time, can find that Nerissi is still alive, and that both Nerissi and Gaston do have ID and comms.

Turn six, unless trying to engage the fleeing mercs, this combat episode is over.

User avatar
hardrocks
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: 5/13/2211 The Monorail Job

Post by hardrocks » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:19 pm

After stripping their comms and IDs. How badly was Nerissi wounded? "Rojo! take out that APC. Pour it on! everything you got".
Calson will take a shot with his GL firing HEAP at the retreating vehicle. The rear is the most vulnerable bit, right.

hardrocks rolled 2d6 and got a total of 5:
1, 4
to hit
Calson: 78A996
Skills: Auto Rifle 2, Brawling 1, Comp 1, Electronics 2, Engineer 1, Nav 2, Pilot 1 Shotgun 1, Vacc suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests