319/1323 Cold and Alone

ulysses1174
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by ulysses1174 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 pm

As the snow and ice crunches under his feet Nowhar says. "I think I will vote for a hot rack in your nice warm boat if we stay out here. Someplace where my piss doesn't freeze before it hit's the ground."

Recon roll?
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment:

7

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by dragoner » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:40 am

So no little girl lifting up her arms saying "I'm cold" and then you notice she isn't leaving footprints in the snow? Shucks. :P

Khaek does see the interior of the shuttle is burned stripped and eerie, something's different ... yet strangely familiar. (He can roll for perception 2d6 +int DM)

OK, it seems the vote is to go back to the Ship's Boat. As you guys get back, Dax says, "Hey, there is still an hour of daylight left, you get spooked?"

This reminds Ranse does think while he was walking back to the boat that he saw some sort of movement out by the mounds out of the corner of his eye a minute before.

User avatar
Eshu
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by Eshu » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 am

With a shrug Ranse responds, "It was stripped, think they even took the bolts holding stuff down. I think we have some kind of night stalker coming, I noticed some movement over by the mounds as we were heading back in. Didn't see what it was, though."

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by Taki117 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 am

Khaek looks at the others departing. "I'm staying here, Something seems...familiar...about this ship." He radios over the comm as he continues his exploration. "I'm sure I'll stay warm enough in my Vacc Suit, it was designed for deep space." He continues as he delves deeper into the wreck.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

ulysses1174
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by ulysses1174 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:26 am

Nowhar motions to the shuttle. "Khaek you shouldn't be out here alone especially if Ranse is right and there's some sort of animal out. If I stay with you would that leave anyone who knows how to pilot the boat?"

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by dragoner » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 pm

OoC: Dax can pilot the boat at 0 lvl.

Looking about the wrecked ship, noticing details such as the conduits or structural connections, Khaek sees this shuttle was built by Vargr.

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by Taki117 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Khaek smiles. "I got a pistol, I'll be fine. Sides, this is a Vargr ship." he says as he runs his hands along the inner hull. "I'm gonna see if I can find anything that might give an indication of where this ship came from." He continues as he moves deeper into the wreck. He continues his exploration, looking for anything that might hold some form of data, even if it's damaged.

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: Searching for Data Storage.

4
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by dragoner » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm

While he doesn't find anything for data storage, Khaek can put two and two together that there is a good chance it is from Sadothea, the Sadothean Vargr being one of the oldest Vargr populations on the frontier. They were friends with the Zhodani, allies from the Second Frontier War (615 to 620) and after the Outworld Coalition's defeat, the Zhodani had offered them worlds to resettle some parsecs coreward from here. Khaek's ancestors could be from Sadothea.

User avatar
Eshu
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by Eshu » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Inside the ship's boat, Ranse checks the area over with sensors to see if he can pick up any more life forms than the one from the fly-over. "Huh, Vargr. Guess it makes sense, they are raiders and it's not that far from their SOI."

@ooc, maybe he should use the sensor console instead of the coffee maker...
Summary: sensor sweep

--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+1, 1 per line.
Comment:

3

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by dragoner » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Ranse makes himself a cup of coffee and sees there isn't much on the scanner, the mounds do look like they might have some sort of shielding? Hard to tell.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 319/1323 Cold and Alone

Post by dragoner » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 am

Doc just bundles up and runs to the Boat, not seeing any danger lurking in the twilight.

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: Doc's random encounter

3

Morales?

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests