320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

scottg
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by scottg » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:54 am

If it is clear and if there is someone who can watch for the injured creature or for more of the creatures to return, Doc will get to Dax and try to quickly drag him to a neutral corner. When relatively safe, Doc will reach into his medbag and do everything he can to try to stabilize/revive/rebuild Dax. Doc says over the communicator, "If anyone isn't in combat, an extra pair of medical trained hands might help." Doc will then focus all of his attention on Dax.

OoC - Between the cold temperatures and a shot of Fast Drug we should have a chance?

User avatar
Eshu
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by Eshu » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:51 pm

ooc: Where is Morales on the map? With Khaek inside, or outside with Nowhar and me?

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by dragoner » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Morales is right behind you, with a chainsaw.

Doc gets to work trying to save Dax, and ...

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+5, 1 per line.
Comment: First aid on Dax

12

--------------------------------------------------
Roll Two
Generating 1 rolls of 1d6, 1 per line.
Comment: time for first aid

1

2x effect of 4 equals 8, Dax is now 001, one point! Doc, after a minute, hears a faint heartbeat from Dax on his med-scanner. But a minute is ten combat rounds, and that seems like forever as everyone hears the creatures swarming in the abyss outside.

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by Taki117 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Khaek shouts over the comm as he levels his pistol at the creature in front of him. (Assuming it's not dead yet) "Everybody inside and get those doors closed." He shouts before squeezing the trigger.

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+2, 1 per line.
Comment: ATK: Burst Fire

9

--------------------------------------------------
Roll Two
Generating 1 rolls of 3d6+4, 1 per line.
Comment: DMG

15
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

scottg
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by scottg » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Doc will quietly thank his trauma professors for the training the saved Dax. He will then stay focused on Dax and will work to keep him stabilized until he can be transported to the ship. If the creatures come back, Doc will shield Dax with his body and fire his Snub pistol as long as he is still able to.

User avatar
Eshu
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by Eshu » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:59 am

"Probably a bad time to point it out, but those four came down from somewhere inside. We need to get into a room that can be sealed from this area," Ranse responds as everyone scrambles in and they try to get the door wedged at least partially closed. Ranse turns his attention to the med bay door as soon as the outside hatch is either closed or refuses to move anymore.

---- Signed section - include this line ----

Results sent via email and displayed via web.
Summary: str test
--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment:
3

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by dragoner » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Khaek puts the coup de grace on the fourth beast, it stops breathing. Doc's achievement is absolutely outstanding, and the rest of the crew should be happy to know that he's on board. Ranse just manages to scratch the paint on the door, but he does have the cutter and fuel cells.

ulysses1174
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by ulysses1174 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:28 am

Nowhar rushes in and turns the music playback on his to the max and tosses it away from the party. Before the glorious sounds of thrash metal start he takes a position outside the door to cover doc as he retreats into the med room.

User avatar
Eshu
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by Eshu » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

"Door's jammed, guess we pushed it too far getting it open. Let's get into the med bay and reassess," Ranse says as he turns to the inner door. "Someone give Doc a hand moving Dax over here."

Summary: Str check on med lab door
--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment:
9

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by dragoner » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 am

Zho Survey Base p6.jpg
Zho Survey Base p6.jpg (100.35 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
Using the prybar from one of the toolkits, Ranse pries the door back on its tracks, until open enough that he can see in the room. It has a couple of old computer stations, TL14 holographic input types, Zhodani manufacture; covered in dust and inoperative with the power down. There is another door to the south.

Outside and down the hallway to the outside, Nowhar might not be able to here it through the metal on his player, it sounds like the creatures are climbing up the walls of the abyss, a lot of them.

scottg
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: 320/1323 The Frozen Tomb

Post by scottg » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 am

Doc quickly mentions that he does have a frag grenade. Just in case.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests