70/1324 Usually A Bad Plan

eric999

Re: 70/1324 Usually A Bad Plan

Post by eric999 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Rhaa will run damage control program, check the anti-hijack program, and do a scan around the ship.
[ooc]
I'm not sure if I get any +DRM for D/C or anti-hijack

[bic]
Summary: damage control, anti-hijack, scan

--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6, 1 per line.
Comment: damage control

Roll Two
Comment: anti-hijack

Roll Three
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+3, 1 per line.
Comment: scan

Eric, AKA
Rhaa Midian

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:18 am

Some rolls for Doc:

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+3, 1 per line.
Comment: Doc computer

Roll Two
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+2, 1 per line.
Comment: Doc investigate

Good rolls!

scottg

Post by scottg » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:55 am

OoC - Good rolls had to happen sooner or later. I couldn't have ALL bad rolls!!

BiC - Doc will check the ship for damage/breaches and report to the crew when he finds something. He will also shut down or at least immobilize the droid, just in case. If there is a way to remote into the droid, he will and check what it has been up to for the last few hours. When he has a few spare moments, he will also check the sensors/communications channels to see if any other ship is having the same issues.

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:25 am

Luurani checks her suit seals again, its radiation/environment monitors, and any installed outside Engineering's door. She keeps her Gauss Rifle ready, as a precaution, and opens the hatch. As everyone is on the bridge she leaves the comms on and relays a commentary as she makies a visual assessment from the corridor before venturing inside to make a careful damage and threat analysis. While familiar with the M-Drive her knowledge of Power Plants is limited.

Summary: Damage assessment

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+1, 1 per line.
Comment: Engineer 0 / Int +1

Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Junior Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 12,130Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

Subcommander Bob

Post by Subcommander Bob » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:18 am

Hearing that everyone is on top of damage control, Bex will begin to scroll back through the video feeds until he is needed, gets bored, or finds something interesting.

Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+2, 1 per line.
Comment: Investigate

Roll Two
Comment: Computers (not sure what the modifiers are)

dragoner

Post by dragoner » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:53 pm

OoC: Rhaa gets a +1 bonus on anti-hijack as far as I can see, due to his int score.

Bex has +3 & +2, for computers, skill plus int bonus.

BiC: Khaek's cursory investigation leads to nothing, however, the responsibilities of command soon take precedence, as well as all of his attention. Rhaa, at station, activates damage control, which an indicator shows the engineer robot, Easy, is off-line, otherwise, his scan shows the ship and it's surroundings clear, the anti-hijack brings back nothing. The Doc and Bex both find the same thing in that the computer has been tampered with, video and sensor logs have been erased, the last thing recorded is Stephen Grey leaving. Doc, checking the new butler 'bot, it's memory is nominal, and it hasn't moved, the last person it saw was Doc. Luurani in engineering, finds massive damage to the electronics of the power plant, the 'bot Easy is on it's side, somewhat rougher for wear, and incidentally, turned off. Rhaa recognizes from Luurani's helmet cam that it looks like a breaching charge, and not inexpertly placed. Bex doing a inventory list, finds that one has been taken from the inventory, but the ship's computer can't say who, where or when.

What next?

scottg

Post by scottg » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Doc will send a message to the Starport Control, requesting and video footage they may have of the area around the ship for the past 12 hours. He will then check the computers for anything that might be left in fragments in the memory. He thinks to himself, that IS why they make these systems triple redundant.

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Luurani checks Easy over, to see if it's worth powering up.

"Do we have an Engineer rated for these systems? I'll see what I can do, but... "

As she assesses the damage and what spares will be needed for repairs Luurani hears Doc request video:

"While you're talking to Starport Control, any ships left in the timeframe? I'm Grey, I'm off this rock."
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Laser Carbine 1, Liaison 2, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

Taki117

Post by Taki117 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:25 pm

"New plan." Khaek says over the comms. "Bex, keep check the star port feeds for anyone coming or going. Luurani, if you can boot up Easy, if not drag him back to the hold. I want to put his brain in our new bot if he can't be saved." He continues. Turning to Doc he heaves a sigh. "Seems like we're stuck here a while... we'll need a watch rotation see what you can do.". He heaves a sigh before staring at the readouts once more.

After a few minutes he departs the bridge, nothing more he can do there really. Making his way to his quarters he tries to get in contact with Command to inform them of their situation and request orders.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

Subcommander Bob

Post by Subcommander Bob » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:07 am

OoC: 2d6+5 for Comp rolls. Noted... nice, and wowsers! 16!

BiC: "Aye, capitan." Bex sits down at a console and begins to search any public camera/sensor data near the ship, any data the port sends per Doc's request, and any data poorly secured beyond that. He also runs some automated routines to see if he can trace Stephen Grey's movements after departing the Bull by facial recognition data, public communications, etc., and will do the same for any unknown faces seen around the ship if they seem sketchy, linger too long, or show up repeatedly in the data. After a short while, he turns to Doc and asks "Could you use a hand, my friend? I can help a little when I have a few moments."

Bindoner

Post by Bindoner » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:28 am

If Easy can't be rebooted usefully at present Luurani manoeuvres the unit to the hatch into the hold ( and down into it if possible ). Next she moves to the Calf, checking over its drives and avionics and preparing it for flight.

"Doc, any notification of a possible escape vessel? We could catch a Merchant, if we move soon."