62/1324 Tea Time

Post Reply
User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by dragoner » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:56 am

Average load someone can carry easily is around 25kg of the tea, Rhaa however, due to his size and strength can do about twice that. The gang on the dock, whether they just run this dock, or a few, slicked back hair and nicer clothes than your average worker. Might just not want to be stabbed by a big Aslan guy, or that leaving Vash bleeding on the deck has got their message across. If Taen has made his way back to the Gyre, Rhaa could also find out more through his street knowledge and connections.

Luurani should roll to see if she has heard of Taen, she very well may have.

2d6+ whatever seems appropriate ( +2 for streetwise and Int bonus seems good).

User avatar
Bindoner
Posts: 1751
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by Bindoner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:41 am

"It's going to take a few of runs to carry all this by hand. Maybe stash it close by, one of us keeps watch, the rest come back with more hands?"

Taen, that name rings a bell. I wonder if it's...


Summary: Streetwise
--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+2, 1 per line.
Comment: Taen?

10
---------------------------------------------------
Terran 2nd Secretary, CA Jr Minister, Pirate Corporal 688BBB Age 34
Cash: 12,130Cr
Brawling 1, Bribery 1, Carousing 1, Comms 1, Dagger 1, Forgery 1, Gambling 1, Gauss Rifle 1, Liaison 2, Recon 1, Streetwise 2, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 1

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by dragoner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 pm

She'll definitely know who he is and some basic info from here: http://dragonersdomain.com/forum/viewto ... f=18&t=225 As well as that Rhaa was one of the mercs that took him to Gamma Prison, or at least have heard plenty of rumors, plus the fact that Taen is back on the Gyre, working with a crew out of the Napoli section.

OoC: I'm going to move this scene forward, the crew has been able to get their 100 kg of tea, Vash was left for dead, and everyone is back at the Bull.

User avatar
Taki117
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by Taki117 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Khaek begins the startup and liftoff sequence. "Remind me never to take jobs from strangers." he says as he coaxes the Bull into the air. "Doc, see if you can't find a buyer for this tea. I want to get rid of it as fast as we can. For now, we hunt the black ships." he says with a soft sigh.
Male Varger Pirate Corporal Kuerzu 97A99C Age:30

Medical 1, Gun Combat (Rifle) 1, Vehicle (Tracked) 0, Leader 2, Vacc Suit 1, Gunnery 2, Infighting(Brawling) 1

scottg
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by scottg » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Doc lets Khaek know that he is on it. He will check the library program for information on the tea and will see what type of world where it might be in the highest demand. He will then compare this to the star charts and see if there is anyplace on our route that matches. He will also lay down a while and remind himself that hiding is better than attacking, but it did feel good!

User avatar
eric999
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by eric999 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:42 am

Rhaa Midian will consult with Doc during his search of worlds for dumping the tea. The Aslan tries to remember if any of these worlds are home to any contacts from the near or distant past. Perhaps it is not just a matter of the ideal world, but the ideal person, to move the tea quickly but yet at a decent profit.

--------------------------------------------------
Roll One
Generating 1 rolls of 2d6+3, 1 per line.
Comment: Streetwise -- Finding a contact to move the tea

7
Eric, AKA
Rhaa Midian

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by dragoner » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Both Doc and Rhaa, can assume, and tell the others on their all ready charted destination of Equizdafi, that the suspected pirate base in the Equizdafi system, would be best to move illicit goods. However, it's distance from the primary, makes it a jump destination of it's own.

http://dragonersdomain.com/forum/viewto ... =283#p6328

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by dragoner » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Having waited so long, station security is now requesting comm link to talk.

User avatar
dragoner
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by dragoner » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 am

Bindoner wrote:Taen?
She'll definitely know who he is and some basic info from here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=225 As well as that Rhaa was one of the mercs that took him to Gamma Prison, or at least have heard plenty of rumors, plus the fact that Taen is back on the Gyre, working with a crew out of the Napoli section.


There is now a Gyre security team gathering in the hangar by the Bull, Alys says: "It looks like we have company."

User avatar
eric999
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by eric999 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 am

"Well, it appears we have a few choices and only a few moments to make them. Do we stash the tea? Does The Bull even haff smuggling panels or some such? Do we dump the stuff? Do we boost out of here and truly piss them off? Or do we just walk quietly to jail? If it comes to that, for my part, I was lost in the cargo area, I got jumped, and defended myself."

Rhaa begins searching the ship for a place to hide and smuggle the tea.
Eric, AKA
Rhaa Midian

scottg
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: 62/1324 Tea Time

Post by scottg » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Doc will respond to the Security hail, "This is the Bull in the Heather, we are in the final stages of lift off, how can I help you?".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest